ASUS Zenpad 8 Charging Port Repair
The device will not power on
The device will intermittently charge
The power supply plug must be held in place in order to charge the device
The device shuts down occasionally without warning
The power jack does not feel secure when plugged into the device
The device will only work when the battery is charged, and not directly from the power supply
The battery will not accept a charge, or recognise when the power supply is connected to it
Use this mail in service to to repair the Charging Port for
ASUS Zenpad 8 (Z380M)
This is how the service works:
- Pick a service you need.
- After completing payment at the checkout you will receive a confirmation email with the invoice.
- Please mention the payment method in your order form.
- Place ASUS Zenpad together with printed invoice or order number into a box or a jiffy bag.
- Use the address provided by invoice.
- Please only send the ASUS Zenpad unit itself unless you need an inspection of other equipment, too.
- Postage is charged by the weight. We recommend using signed for or special delivery to ensure safe delivery.
- After receiving your device we will try our best to repair it.
- If there is a different or extra service needed we will inform you via email.
- Extra charges may apply.
- Then a rework is required and you will get new invoice with payment link via email.
- Once the process is completed the device will be sent back to you.
Repair Your ASUS Zenpad By Post
This Service is available to UK + Ireland Residents Only.
Send us your broken ASUS Zenpad and we will repair it for you.
We have an extensive collection of in house hardware and expertise, ideal for repairing ASUS Zenpad devices.
We have many years experience and our on site engineers can repair just about any ASUS Zenpad on the market.
How much does it cost?
The cost to Repair your ASUS Zenpad by post is the total amount on your order form which includes cost of returning your ASUS Zenpad to you via Special or First class recorded delivery back to your door !!!
How do I pay?
You can pay online or by card or through PayPal account after the repair or you can send postal order, cheques written to Satnav Specialist (you have to wait for cheque to clear), Cash, Or we can contact you once repaired for payment.
How long does it take?
Our turn around time for Repairing is QUICK !!! We repair your ASUS Zenpad within 5 days after it arrives to us and in many cases we will repair it the same day it arrives and post it back to you the same day too!
How can I trust Satnav Specialist with my ASUS Zenpad?
We pride ourselves on our work, and have been conducting repairs since 1991. Because we also supply the latest repair equipment worldwide you can rest easily knowing that we know what we are doing. We are trustworthy, established registered company. Please view our Customer Testimonials
What if my ASUS Zenpad cannot be repaired?
We have very good in-house engineers who have a very high success rate of repairing ASUS Zenpad’s. Although sometimes there may be more damage than expected, or the ASUS Zenpad may be damaged beyond repair. If this is the case and we cannot repair the ASUS Zenpad, we will return your Amazon Fire to you and refund any payment made to us. If the ASUS Zenpad can be repaired but needs more parts to do the job, our engineers will call you first to explain this before any work is carried out.
SatNav Specialist Ltd.
Unit 15 / 2nd floor
Malt Store Annexe
The Cut, New Cut
Tel: 01986 872 974
After we receive your ASUS Zenpad, we will get to work on it right away. Once repaired we will return your ASUS Zenpad to you via royal mail. We will also email you with your tracking number.